रविवार, 24 अप्रैल 2011

come back my honey

 Avery morning  i want see you i want open my eyes with  you are lovely voice with milky smile 
     
i miss you all of day  when i see sky  i feel  u watch me with u r  dark blue  eyes  i miss u my baby

 u know when u see me first time you really make my heart beat feast .but now why u make me crying child

every day i want sleeping  in you arms  live in your heart  nobody  can make me happy without  you

      plz............comeback..................................comeback my  honey ................sweet heart comeback

every nights  my eyes full of with tears in you are sweet memories   i want try to forget you but it not

possible for me  come back honey  come back i still missing you   oh dear honey  oh honey  oh honey

i have great hope one day you come back in my life  with full of joy and feeling i am waiting  honey 

plz come and make me happy and caught me in  you are arms  my lips is waiting  ............................................................................................... i m still waiting for you plz come back

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

comment ======================= do as u like